TMA has developed 5 documents and a 5-step-plan. You can hand over these to your clients, customers and GDPR bodies. You have to go through these steps to meet GDPR requirements. Your total time investment is about several hours.
Download the TMA Infrastructure, Privacy and Security Document.
- Step 1: Fill in the first 3 templates (See bottom) with your relevant personal company information (indicated in red).
- Step 2: Keep the printed and filled in documents carefully in your own physical administration.
- Step 3: Publish the Template Privacy Statement on the Delivery of Services” template you filled in as a PDF on your website.
- Step 4: Send the Processor Agreement to TMA if you have TMA license. TMA customers only need to fill in their data on the dotted lines, sign, scan and email or print and send them to email@example.com:
- Step 5: (optional) Develop your own processor agreement for your clients. See the blue text in the template.
These 5 steps seamlessly fit with the TMA License.
TMA has taken out a cyber insurance policy at https://www.hiscox.nl/cyberclear-hiscox of 2 million Euro.
If you have any questions, contact TMA.