Useful information regarding TMA Team Assessment training.
10:00 – 17:00
Will be provided at the start of the training
Is provided by TMA.
Purpose of the training
On this day you will receive concrete tools for conducting team assessments. TMA team reports and a number of work methods that you can apply independently will be introduced to you. After following this training:
- You will know how to make the most of the new team report.
- You will have concrete work methods that you can apply within your team sessions.
- You will be able to perform team sessions independently using the new TMA Team Assessment.
- You will get the TMA Team Professional certificate
Who can take part in the training?
If you are already a TMA Certified Profesional you can participate in the new TMA Team Assessment Training.
What should participants take to the training?
The printed version of your Talent and competency passport. Including appendix: ‘Competency Potential Overview’ and the appendix: ‘TMA Dimensions Overview’.
The training lasts one day and consists of the following:
- Theory of new TMA Team Assessment
- Content of new team report
- Terms and challenges for team assessment
- Lunch break
- Work methods for the team assessments. You will be offered concrete methods of work you can apply in your daily practice.
- TMA Team Professional Certificate