44 Team Building Talents
The Ultimate Guide to Team Building
TMA Team reports offer a common language that makes dialogue on behavior possible and helps you use the strengths of the team and each individual in, making them work to the advantage of the whole organization./strong>
In organizations, it is important that teams work well together. The work of a team should be properly divided so that each team member can perform the tasks more effectively. With the help of TMA Team Building, you get direct insight into the behavioral preferences and talents of all team members. You can see which abilities the team has and who would fit best to a position. TMA Team Building also gives comprehensive advice on team management and provides insight into the potential of a team.
Making up a team with TMA Team Building
- Insight into your team: what is typical of my team?
- Are any new team members required for making our team complete?
- Are everyone’s talents used to the full and applied properly?
- Are there any talents missing in our team?
- What are the most important conditions for a good performance in a certain position?
- Dealing with various issues and improving cooperation, achieving goals and getting to know your team members
Why Choose TMA?
- Insight into team talents at a glance. You can see the percentage of the team with a low, average and high development potential per drive
- Match the team with the competencies you have selected. For example, you can see for how many team members these competencies are easy to develop
- Talents and competencies that can be developed are indicated per person so you can define the position of every team member in the team. Thus you can start working with individual team members properly
- A written advice is provided in the report to make sure the team session can be conducted in a better way
TMA Team Assessment Training
On this day you will receive concrete tools for conducting team assessments. TMA Team Building and a number of work methods that you can apply independently will be introduced to you. After following this training:
- You will know how to make the most of the new team report.
- You will have concrete work methods that you can apply within your team sessions.
- You will be able to perform team sessions independently using the new TMA Team Assessment.
- You will get the TMA Team Building Professional certificate
TMA Drives Overview
In this overview of psychological drives, you will see a graphical representation of all drives, of every team member, which clarifies the dynamics within the team. Management of any team just became a lot easier.
On the basis of team drives, TMA gives clear advice on how a manager can get the best performance from his team.
Team Competency Match
You will see to what extent the team has a talent for the essential team competencies and how the work can be best divided between the team members.
Application of the team assessment
TMA Team Assessment includes a number of application areas that help to solve team issues.
What is Team Building?
Team Building is an effective tool for conducting a talent dialogue between a manager and a team. You can also find out if you have the right team or an additional talent should be recruited. The overview of team talents makes it possible to divide work easily on the basis of drives and talents of team members.
Why is Team Building important?
With Team Building, you get direct insight into the behavioral preferences and talents of all team members. You can see which abilities the team has and who would fit to a position best. The work of a team can be properly divided so that each team member can perform the tasks more effectively.
Why choose TMA Team Building?
The Team Building by TMA offers a common language that makes behavior negotiable and helps you use the strengths of the whole team and each individual in a proper manner, making them work to the advantage of the whole organization.
Direct contact about your partnership?