44 TMA Team Talents
The Ultimate Guide to Team Assessments
TMA Team Assessment measures and reveals the motivation of the team. Our team reports offer a common language that makes behavior negotiable and helps you use the strengths of the team and each individual in a proper manner making them work to the advantage of the whole organization.
In organizations, it is important that teams work well together. The work of a team should be properly divided so that each team member can perform the tasks more effectively. With the help of TMA Team Assessment, you get direct insight into the behavioral preferences and talents of all team members. You can see which abilities the team has and who would fit best to a position. TMA also gives comprehensive advice on team management and provides insight into the potential of a team.
Making up a team with TMA
- Insight into your team: what is typical of my team?
- Are any new team members required for making our team complete?
- Are everyone’s talents used to the full and applied properly?
- Are there any talents missing in our team?
- What are the conditions that are important for a good performance in a certain position?
- Dealing with various issues and improving a cooperation, achieving goals and getting to know your team members
What’s new in the TMA Team Assessment?
- insight into team talents at a glance. You can see the percentage of the team with a low, average and high development potential per drive
- Match the team with the competencies you have selected. For example, you can see for how many team members these competencies are easy to develop
- talents and competencies that can be developed are indicated per person so you can define the position of every team member in the team. Thus you can start working with individual team members properly
- a written advice is provided in the report to make sure the team session can be conducted in a better way
TMA Team Assessment training
On this day you will receive concrete tools for conducting team assessments. TMA team reports and a number of work methods that you can apply independently will be introduced to you. After following this training:
- You will know how to make the most of the new team report.
- You will have concrete work methods that you can apply within your team sessions.
- You will be able to perform team sessions independently using the new TMA Team Assessment.
- You will get the TMA Team Professional certificate
Application of the team assessment
TMA Team Assessment includes a number of application areas that help to solve team issues.