TMA Talent Assessment reports 22 motives, 53 competencies and 44 talents. TMA Talent Assessment is positive, non-judgmental and offers all insights into talents and best career opportunities.
Employees can use the talent information to plan their work: what is good and what is better to avoid. The talent assessment can be deployed in teams to divide work among the team members better based on talents.
- What are the best development perspectives for this employee?
- What work and what role can be best performed by a certain person in the team and what should better be avoided?
- How can I coach an employee to bring his skills to a higher level?
- How can I control my team based on their needs? What should better be avoided?
- What are the solution strategies that can be successfully applied in the team and what solutions are inefficient?
- How can I make sure that people in the team understand each other and cooperate better?
The idea of searching people based only on their knowledge and skills is becoming less relevant in today’s fast-paced world. It is also necessary to find talented and motivated people. “TMA Matching” enables HR to see to what extent one’s talents correspond to your competency profile.
Finally, HR can monitor a relation between the tasks and the talents of team members. If this difference is too large, take action!