Reintegrate on the basis of your competencies
Every organization wants its employees to perform and contribute. But people happen to lose their grip due to various reasons, like health issues, burnout, etc., which can negatively affect their performance.
We offer you the philosophy and the set of online tools to take fast and effective steps for better reintegration of your employees.
If an employee has been absent from work for a long period of time, it is important to have a better understanding of problems related to this absence. On the basis of employee’s abilities and limitations, you can find out what new work would be best for this employee.
The chances of a successful reintegration are greater if there is a positive match between individual needs, talents, skills, and needs of the organization.
Reintegration with TMA instruments
For reintegration, it is useful to have objective information (e.g. skills, drives, cognitive abilities and skill level) at hand. Without the right information, it is easy to make wrong choices which may lead to high costs.
During reintegration projects with TMA Assessments, you can easily get an overview of the following topics and work on the best solution:
- Important duties and competencies
- Characteristics of work and social conditions
- Needs, talents, competencies, career wishes and skills of the candidate
- Health limitations
How to apply TMA Method?
To implement the reintegration process successfully, do the following:
- Create function and competency profiles: create a profile and describe the basic behavioral requirements.
- Discover talents: measure psychometrically which of the 22 drives, 44 talents and 53 competencies apply. See immediately where strengths lie and what intrinsically motivates your candidates.
- Match: with TMA reports, you can match personal drives and talents against a relevant profile: see to what extent talents of a candidate match the skills required.
- Reintegrate: if the candidate’s talents correspond to the role/function to a sufficient extent, you can start the process of reintegration. If a match is insufficient, customize the role or function for a better match.
- Mobility: if your candidate needs to move on to a different function, use TMA Career Coach and get advice on 8000 jobs.