Recruit and select easier, more effectively and objectively with TMA Method
If you have no objective information about people, such as their competencies, talents, drives, cognitive abilities and skill level, it will be difficult to make the right choices.
Setting up your Talent Pool
A lot of applicants drop out during the selection process, however they can still be valuable for your organization. With TMA Portal you can store all the data of applicants and search for suitable talents anytime which makes the recruitment process more effective and reduces the costs.
“Everybody has talents!”
When you select people based on the match between your job requirements and candidate’s talents, your employees add more value, learn skills faster and are simply happier. All you need to do is to facilitate the process, employees will do tasks that fit them naturally.
How to apply TMA Method in the selection process?
Successful TMA selection processes include the following steps:
Translate organizational objectives into result areas and tasks, set up basic online competency profiles. This will define the proper behavioral skill level for a specific role or function, and give employees more focus and direction in their daily work.
Take the TMA Talent Assessment
- Discover with the TMA Talent Assessment the 22 drives, 44 talents and 53 competencies of your candidate.
- Discover the intellectual and professional level of your candidate through TMA Cognitive Ability assessments: Spatial perception, Linguistic perception, Numerical perception, Technical perception, Control and/or Calculating Ability assessments.
- Use the free Job Interview App, that helps you to conduct an interview at a professional level and have unique selection and recruitment interviews. This app provides all the possible questions you can ask applicants in an easy and organized way.
Matching and (pre-) selection
TMA Method offers a variety of matching reports with which you can perform matching and (pre-) selection of candidates:
- Easily check whether candidates have the right talent to demonstrate the required competencies.
- See to what extent candidates are intrinsically motivated to show the required job competencies based on their personality.
- See to what extent the applicant has the required cognitive ability level.
TMA Job Interview
Start the job interview with the candidate using TMA reports:
- Interview the candidates about their competencies, hard and soft skills, talents, drives, experience and motivation for the job offered. TMA will give the right questions (adaptive)
- Optional: discuss cognitive ability reports and test whether the candidate has the requested cognitive capabilities.