Make steps towards work that suits you best
TMA Method is built from the assumption that people work best and are involved most if they do work that lies close to their natural drives, talents and competencies. If your candidates really know about these, they understand better why they are happy or unhappy with their work.
In practice, you will find out that employees with understanding of their drives / talents are happier at work. This is the inspiring power of understanding one’s own drives / talents combined with the human desire for meaningful and appropriate work. In accordance with the TMA philosophy, it is good news for employers and employees, because understanding of one’s own drives / talents will contribute to increasing the added value of people and organization and enhancing happiness.
Mobility starts with a deeper understanding of one’s drives and talents
The philosophy of TMA Method boils down to the fact that understanding of one’s drives and talents is the first important step towards healthy human mobility. Understanding of one’s own drives and talents helps people to move towards work that suits them and the organization. Even when forced departure takes place, the understanding of one’s own drives and talents is an important aspect. People who have good knowledge of themselves make better choices and are able to find the right job more quickly.
Based on this philosophy, TMA Method supports people and organizations with a set of practical online tools that enhance self-understanding of people and is an easy way to match people to a suitable job.
Online tools for mobility issues
TMA Method offers an online set of tools that help with mobility challenges:
- Check your mobility challenges: Research whether drives / talents of your employees match their current jobs.
- If a job changes: does the employee still fit adequately to the changed position or is there a mobility issue?
- Career challenges: what professions / functions / roles are suitable for employees according to their drives, competencies, talents, skills and abilities
- Outplacement challenges: is the candidate leaving the organization at his own choice or is it a forced decision? What are the career wishes?
Why is increasing the labor mobility necessary?
In the next decade, a big turmoil is going to happen on the labor market. Find a few trends that are already noticeable:
- Certain jobs disappear or are taken over by automation.
- New jobs will appear.
- Government is changing the playing field in many areas.
- Long-term employment and experiments with self-employed professionals are looked upon with increasing criticism nowadays, while payroll and working from home are becoming the order of the day.
- A shortage of skilled professionals.
- New generation of employees tends to work together in networks with informal and flexible partnerships.