Make steps towards work that suits you best
People who have knowledge of their drives and talents switch to new work more quickly if the current one no longer correlates with their personal drives. Understanding one’s own drives and talents combined with the human desire for meaningful and appropriate work increases the contribution people make to their organization and enhances commitment on their side.
Mobility starts with a deeper understanding of one’s drives and talents
Being aware of drives and talents of your employees is the first important step towards healthy human mobility. When employees are aware of their drives and talents it is easier to move in the direction that suits both, them and the organization, even if offboarding takes place. People who have good knowledge of themselves make better choices and are able to find the right job more quickly.
TMA Method provides professionals and organizations with a set of practical online tools that enhance self-understanding and is an easy way to match people to a suitable job.
Online tools for employee mobility
TMA Method offers an online set of tools that help with mobility issues:
- Check mobility issues in the organization: research whether drives/talents of your employees match their current jobs.
- If there are changes for a position: does the employee still fit to the changed position or is there a mobility issue?
- Career challenges: what professions/functions/roles are suitable for employees according to their drives, competencies, talents, skills and abilities
- Outplacement issues: is the candidate leaving the organization at his own choice or is it a forced decision? What are the career wishes?
Why is increasing the labor mobility necessary?
Some dramatic changes are going to take place at a labor market in the next decade. Here are the tendencies you can already track:
- Certain jobs disappear or are taken over by automation.
- New jobs gradually appear.
- Government is changing the playing field in many areas.
- Long-term employment is getting more and more criticized, while payroll and working from home are becoming the order of the day.
- There is a shortage of skilled professionals.
- New generation of employees tends to work together in networks with informal and flexible partnerships.