It’s not always easy for people to move along with organizational changes
Change processes usually affect the performance and professional behavior of employees, as organizational strategy, goals, guidelines and tasks have to be re-adjusted.
Yet not many change programs succeed because not all people can keep up with changes.
Changes don’t work if personal interests, needs or talents of employees have become irrelevant to the new organizational course. The chance for success is usually less than 30 percent.
“Everybody has talents!”
When people are selected based on the match between the job requirements and their talents, they will add more value, learn the required skills faster and will be simply happier with their job. All you need to do is facilitate this process and make employees do things they like to do naturally.
Change more effectively and easily with TMA Method
Make change processes more effective and easy with TMA Method. TMA portal with online tools is at your disposal 24 hours a day:
- The complete TMA Competency Library for translating your organizational change policy into clear sections: result areas, required skills and required competencies.
- Online assessment tools that provide objective information about individuals or groups (skills, drives, cognitive abilities, learning style, preferences in management etc.).
- Matching reports that clarify to what extent candidates fit a new function, manager or organizational culture.
- Development reports that provide insight into the possibility of developing skills and render practical help to employees when they learn new skills.
- Simple dashboards for management that give objective insight into drives and talents of individual employees and stimulate performance growth.
How to use TMA Method for change management?
Implement change management successfully by following these steps:
- Create or update profiles: create function or competency profiles using TMA Competency Library (supplied with behavioral examples on 4 levels), that will help you describe the essential behavioral skills for a function.
- Analyze talents: measure psychometrically to what extent 22 drives, 44 talents and 53 competencies apply to your candidates. See immediately where strengths of your candidates lie and what intrinsically motivates them.
- Measure competency level: measure the level of competency proficiency based on feedback from the central person and stakeholders.
- Matching: match the level of competencies, personal talents and cognitive capabilities to a function or competency profile.
- Develop competencies: from online dashboards on the level of skills and drives/talents you can quickly see the areas where it is worth an effort to engage in development activities. TMA Method also supports you with coaching and development tips and an online Personal Development Plan (PDP).