TMA Team Assessment
In organizations, it is important that teams work well together. The work of a team should be allocated clearly, so that each team member can perform the tasks more effectively. With the help of TMA Team Assessment, you get direct insight into the behavioral preferences and talents of all team members.
You can see which abilities the team has and who would fit best to a position. TMA also gives comprehensive advice on team management and provides insight into the potential of a team.
TMA Drives Overview
In this overview of psychological drives, you will see a graphical representation of all drives, of every team member, which clarifies the dynamics within the team. Management of any team just became a lot easier.
On the basis of team drives, TMA gives clear advice on how a manager can get the best performance from his team.
The potential overview shows the development potential of the team for more than 40 competencies.
Team Competency Match
You will see to what extent the team has a talent for the essential team competencies and how the work can be best divided between the team members.
What’s new in the TMA Team Assessment?
- insight into the team talents at a glance. You can see which percentage of the team has a low, average and high demand per motivation. </ li>
- You can ‘match’ the team on the competences you have selected. For example, you can see for how many percent of the team members the selected competences are developable </ li>
- to indicate the positioning of each individual team member in the team, the talents and developable competences are indicated per person. This way you can get started with the individuals within the team. </ Li>
- the report will be provided with a written advice , to ensure the team session better able to guide </ li>
TMA Team Assessment training
During this day you will receive concrete tools for managing a team session. You will be introduced to the TMA team report and a number of work methods that you can apply independently. Moreover, we focus on the TMA protocol of the TMA team assessment training. After following this training:
After following this course:
- You know how to make the most of the new team reporting
- You have concrete work methods that you can apply within your team sessions?
- You have insight in the TMA protocol concerning teams?
- You can perform team sessions independently as the new TMA Team Assessment
- You are in possession of the TMA Team Professional certificate
Click here for more info
Application of the team assessment
TMA Team Assessment includes a number of applications that help to solve team issues.